pushpageUp one level
"Push"-mode is jargon used in a number of templating systems to describe templates which have their data "pushed" to them as a mapping, supplied by the application. Tradiional ZPT contexts include top-level variables (e.g., "context") from which the template "pulls" data. This package offers a variant of ZPT which suppresses any context variables except those explicitly passed by the caller.
- pushpage Issues — by Tres Seaver — last modified 2006-07-11 23:37
- Issues related to the 'pushpage' package.
- pushpage-0.1 — by Tres Seaver — last modified 2006-07-11 23:37
- Release 0.1
- pushpage-0.2 — by Tres Seaver — last modified 2006-09-16 22:16
- Version 0.2, fixing two bugs noted by Kevin Smith.
- pushpage-0.3 — by Tres Seaver — last modified 2006-10-06 07:21
- Version 0.3 adds support for use under Zope2 / Five, along with event notification to allow for customization of rendering.